|Ages:||8 years to under 15 years|
|Web Reg Available to:||
Resident: 12/05/2018 @ 10:00A - 06/07/2019 @ 11:59P
Non-Resident: 12/07/2018 @ 10:00A - 06/07/2019 @ 11:59P
|There are 12 classes of this activity|
Illinois Shotokan Karate Club is Chicagolandís premier karate school taught under the instruction of John DiPasquale, a four-time National Champion, US National Coach and President of the US National Karate Federation. In addition to self-defense skills, karate increases flexibility, cardiovascular endurance, and muscle tone, while improving core strength. Parent/Child classes are a great way to spend quality time with your child, while conditioning muscles, developing coordination and improving cardiovascular fitness.
* Uniforms and Belt-Testing are options available through the ISKC instructor.
* Please note that the Youth, Parent/Child and Adult classes may train together.
* Beginner students will not be permitted to register into the current session after the second class has met.
* Registration for continuers through advanced students will be accepted after the start date, but the full class fee is required.
* Please visit WWW.ISKC.COM for more information or call us at 847/359-0666
Max Count: (12), Enrolled: (2), Waitlisted: (0)
Min Count: (1)